Sunday, October 6, 2013

That Feeling

If I could pick one word that resembles death to me it would be familiar.

Thinking about how to write this blog post is not easy at all, there are way to many things I want/need to say but I can't put everything into this one blog post. I hope it all makes sense.

Death is something that can make you stronger. Or weaker if that's what you choose. If it's a death of a relationship, a death of a family member, or just a death of something that you care about you have two roads to choose from and a lot of the time that scared part of you is going to choose the easy way out of the pain. And the easy way is not always the right way.

Believe me.
It hurts to lose someone you love.
It hurts alot.

But you can make yourself a stronger person. If that's what you decide to do with the pain.


3 comments:

  1. "If that's what you decide to do with the pain." Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post and love your blog. Even if this is old it might be my favorite and I am sorry for not posting this sooner, But these are my exact thoughts on death so thank you for putting them into words when I could not :)

    ReplyDelete