Sunday, October 13, 2013

Future= What the crap?

 No but really. I can't even think about what I'm going to do with my life because the way I think of my future is warped from reading all these AMAZING books that just make my future look like it's gonna play out exactly the way I want it to. But who knows how your future is gonna play out. My dreams are something I think about all the time. I think about my friends dreams all the time also. I want them to be happy and I worry about their safety. But who doesn't worry?

3 comments:

  1. "my future is warped from reading all these AMAZING books that just make my future look like it's gonna play out exactly the way I want it to"- my life in words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man. The downside of reading.

    Life ain't gonna turn out like that. Unless you're reading a book where everybody dies in the end.

    ReplyDelete