Friday, September 6, 2013

The Black Crayon.

   Growing up was.. well, I don't remember actually "growing up" I just remember I had to grow up fast. Childhood memories come and go in my head but usually its just the memory of the "reason" I had to grow up so fast. I don't need to share that reason all you need to know is that if you have a childhood with a lot of great memories cherish them. Re live them as much as you can and laugh.  Just laugh. The color black comes to mind when I think of my child years. And don't start thinking oh no another depressed person because that's not who I am and because the color black can resemble plenty of things. Stereotypically it means goth, depressed, no emotion, sadness, etc. But those are not the feelings I had growing up even though I probably should have. What the color black really means is: The color of the hidden, the secretive and the unknown, creating an air of mystery. It keeps things bottled up inside, hidden from the world. Don't get me wrong me as a child was still a happy kid but the other half I didn't/don't show a lot of people is that definition. I think that everyone can be a black crayon sometimes.

1 comment: