Monday, September 2, 2013

Being better in life and stuff. I AM here.

Are you really here? Do you go throughout your day the same exact way you went yesterday? Do you ask yourself too many questions like I am doing right now? The thing is being "here" is not just physically standing in the commons when someone is being bullied. Its actually being there. And you can guess what I mean.. but we all know everyones definition of being here is completely different. I want you to really think about what being "here" means. I cant tell you how to live your life and you can certainly not tell me how to live mine. Really be there. Make a difference in someones life. Because that someone might never get the chance to have their life changed if you don't just do something. Peace.
"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment