Sunday, October 27, 2013

Reasons why I am not carving pumpkins with my family right now.

Well. 

- The way my mom tries to impress her boyfriend is really annoying. (Mom your not funny) 

-My moms boyfriend is trying WAY too hard to make a good carving and I don't know why that bugs me so bad.

- I've already carved a pumpkin this year and I can't think of anything creative to impress people with. 

-I just want to read. 

-I want to hangout with my boyfriend. (He doesn't know we are together yet)

-now my mom is glaring at me to come over because I'm not participating in "family time." 

-to bad mom. I'm writing a blog post for homework... And it's basically about how annoying you are. HA HA 

-Mom stop trying to make me like your boyfriend I want to punch him right in the nose. 

-***** why aren't you texting me back..... 

-okay now I'm going to go try to hide until I get yelled at in the morning for not wanting to be with the family. Stupid pumpkins. 




3 comments:

  1. All of it.
    But especially this. "-I want to hangout with my boyfriend. (He doesn't know we are together yet)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic.

    I love the title.

    I was there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title too and I really got this post. Good work

    ReplyDelete